Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 48: Going to the Temple!



Hey everyone!



Elder Rathjen and I are pretty excited this week, mostly because of all that is going on. On Wednesday we are going up to the temple with Dan and Pat to do baptisms for the dead. It's a great way to get started on those 4000 or so names :) On Thursday, we are going to Vegas again, this time for a Zone Conference. And then on Friday, we have our mission-wide temple trip. Combine that with a training we have tomorrow from about 1 to 5 in the afternoon on how to use the iPads, we pretty much have no time to actually proselyte this week. But it should be fun anyway!


This past week was a little more same-old, same-old. We made our usual visits and tried to set up some appointments with some former investigators, some of which are pretty interesting people. I can see why some of them are "former" investigators. The interesting thing is that I have been in this area for so long that I almost feel as if I am running out of things that I can actually do. We're still using our time as effectively as we can, but with transfers coming up again in about 3 weeks, I'm hoping that whoever gets transferred here in my place (assuming that I'm leaving) takes good care of these wards. Like I've said before, Logandale may be a hard place to serve, but it's awesome! I wish more missionaries were able to serve here.



Everything else is going great, as usual! Make sure to write and let me know how y'all are doing!


Love,

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment