Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome to Vegas!


Welcome to Vegas! 


From: "Zachary Jones" <zjones@myldsmail.net> 
Subject: Week #3 with more pics
Date: Tue, Jul 15, 2014 3:05 pm







Hey family!

A lot has happened in the last couple days, so I will try to keep this short, but no promises...

Sunday was crazy seeing as it was my last day in the MTC. It was hard to pack all my things, as well as say goodbye to all the new friends that I had made, but it had to be.

All of us Vegas West missionaries got up around 3:30 am to get our stuff out to the bus and go to the airport. We all left the MTC at around 4:30, and got to the airport around 5:45. Our plane left at 8:38 am MST. It was amazing how much the landscape changed during our flight. In case any of you were wondering, Nevada is a desert. 


We arrived at 9 am in Nevada time. Guess what the first thing I saw upon getting off the plane was? A slot machine. President Ahlander and his wife met us in the airport, and then drove us to their home to have breakfast. They are really cool; I'm excited to serve with them!

Later that day, I got to meet my companion Elder Tillonston. He's from South Carolina.


I love you all so much. Let Wilkin know his letter made me bawl like a baby. I guess it didn't hit me that I wasn't going home until now.

I miss everybody! Make sure to write and tell other people to write as well. It's always nice to get letters, especially when you're away from home for such a long time.

Love,

Zach



MTC Pictures 











No comments:

Post a Comment