Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 58: Pressing Forward!

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is getting excited for fall. Things in Vegas aren't quite like they are in Kansas City. There aren't really any leaves here to change colors, or very many trees for that matter, but I guess that is forgivable :)

Over the first year of my mission, I really feel like I didn't change much. The crazy thing is that I have felt like I have changed more in the last month of my mission than in the entire year before. Although i know that I have been changing the entire time, I haven't really started to notice it till recently. And I can really attribute that to the improvements that I have made in my studies. It all really comes down to asking specific questions. The best feeling is when I feel like I come away from studies refreshed with a sense of what I need to
do. Study habits truly do make a difference!

This week overall was a little bit slow. With it being the end of the summer, a lot of people have been out of town. That includes our investigators. And so it was a little bit tough, but I feel like God has been really teaching me some patience.

I also love the opportunity to serve the members of my district. I think the biggest reason that I am in this area is for my district members. I have been in the right position at the right time to be able to offer them the help that they need.

I hope y'all have a great week! Any missionary experiences that any of you would like to share with me? I'd love to hear from any of you!

Love,

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment