Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 63: New Area

Hey everybody!

Since I was transferred to the Lakes stake this past week, I have had to start from scratch again! Learning a new area is always challenging, especially when your companion has been here awhile and thus knows it inside and out. Even so, we have been having an awesome time!

We were able to contact numerous potential investigators who were all interested in learning about the Gospel. We were even to set two of our new investigators with baptismal dates! Those lessons were so fun because the investigators were actually excited to say yes to the baptismal invitation. They are both set for next month, so we will keep working on them. Pretty good start to week one! 

One of those investigators is a single mother with three kids. She is super nice,
but she totally recognizes that her life isn't nearly as happy as it could be. She wants to find peace, and she thinks she has found it in the gospel! Elder Palmer and I are super excited for her.

Lots of good things are happening right now. It's crazy to think that if I hadn't gone on my mission when I did, I might not have met the people who have made my mission awesome! God has a reason and a time for everything!

I hope y'all are having a great week!

Love,

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment